Why hire Amber D'Anne Portrait Design
Maternity and newborn photography is my specialty which means that I put all of my effort into investing in training from industry leaders specifically for maternity and newborn portraiture to include extensive training in safe newborn posing. Newborn photography goes far beyond being able to take a picture of a newborn baby- it also includes knowing how to safely pose that baby in a way that does not restrict air flow or circulation, how to set up a pose or prop so that baby is comfortable and secure, and when to composite images in order to create those beautiful photographs as well as knowing their cues in order to ensure that the whole experience is safe, relaxing, and stress free for baby AND parents.
All of the newborn props we use have been handcrafted with care using high quality safe materials that come from reputable artisans and not low quality overseas knock-offs that can be uncomfortable and even dangerous for your new baby. Our inviting professional studio is also a major allergen free zone (meaning no pets or nut products are allowed in the studio) in order to keep our clients safe and comfortable. With Amber D'Anne Portrait Design, you can rest easy knowing that your precious newborn baby will be in the hands of a safe, trained, and dedicated professional newborn photographer.
"I didn't have to worry about my newborn being in her hands at all and got to relax the whole time!"
- Jordyn S.
"Never once did she put our baby girl in a weird position like I've seen other photographers in the area do. She was so safe and secure during her whole session!"
- Felicia M.
I'm the mama to a wonderful 3 year old little girl who is my whole entire world, a wife, and a business owner. So, like most of my clients, my life is an abundance of pure, beautiful chaos and I really couldn't imagine it any other way. I am a self-proclaimed coffee and sweet tea addict and I'm the absolute happiest when I'm in the kitchen creating tasty treats with my little girl or snuggled up with her on the couch watching Disney movies or having a Harry Potter marathon.
I started out as a family and children's photographer when I opened my business in 2014 after working for other studios as a photographer and, in 2019, decided to follow my heart and passion and specialize in maternity, newborn, and milestone portraits through baby's first birthday (though family sessions and weddings are still offered during certain times of the year).
Fun Facts About Me
* I'm the baby of the family with 2 older sisters and 3 older brothers. I'm also the youngest of all the cousins.
* In my free time I love to bake- my favorite thing to bake is homemade bread. There is just something so warm and inviting about the smell off fresh bread.
* I could watch cookie decorating videos all day long
* Christmas is my favorite time of year but fall is my favorite season
* Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favorite novels.
* I hate snakes so I could never be a Slytherin
* Photography was not my first career choice- I wanted to be a veterinarian
* I believe that pineapple does belong on pizza. But so does a ton of pepperoni.