top of page
Maternity | Newborn | Milestones | Cake Smashes | Family
Award winning Moscow Idaho and Pullman Washington professional maternity and newborn photographer serving the WA/ID Palouse and Lewis Clark Valley
What clients are saying
"I didn't have to worry about my newborn being in her hands at all and got to relax the whole time!"
- Jordyn S.
"Never once did she put our baby girl in a weird position like I've seen other photographers in the area do. She was so safe and secure during her whole session!"
- Felicia M.
"Amber at Amber D'Anne Portrait Design did an incredible job once again capturing our newest addition! If you are thinking about doing any sort of baby session, PLEASE go to her and let her make your dreams come true!"
- Brooke W.
I'm the mama to a wonderful 5 year old little girl and a beautiful little 2 year old boy, a wife, a dog mom, and a business owner. So, like most of my clients, my life is an abundance of pure, beautiful chaos and I really couldn't imagine it any other way. I am a self-proclaimed coffee and sweet tea addict and I'm the absolute happiest when I'm in the kitchen creating tasty treats with my little girl or snuggled up with my babies on the couch watching Disney movies or having a Harry Potter marathon.
Fun Facts About Me
* I'm the baby of the family with 2 older sisters and 3 older brothers. I'm also the youngest of all the cousins.
* In my free time I love to bake- my favorite thing to bake is homemade bread. There is just something so warm and inviting about the smell off fresh bread.
* I could watch cookie decorating videos all day long
* I'm an avid reader- Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favorite novels.
* I hate snakes so I could never be a Slytherin
* When I was little, I really wanted to be an Egyptologist because I love everything about ancient Egypt. And someday, I will see the pyramids.
* I believe that pineapple does belong on pizza. But so does a ton of pepperoni.
bottom of page